Monday 25 February 2013

Earth Fair Food Market


In search of oysters we visited the Earth Fair Food Market  in Retreat on a Wednesday evening, I hadn't been for about a year and it was all grown up.

Free hugs were offered at the door- having gladly accepted mine, I was propelled towards the bar, where I gratefully accepted a large glass of Chenin Blanc at a very good price....so far so good.

We found our Saldanha oysters- freshly shucked and tasting of the sea- yum!

Lots more places to sit and enjoy the food, both inside and out.

We'll be back soon, there are some Portugese chicken livers calling my name.




4 comments:

  1. Oooh Portugese chicken livers? Must admit, I don't know what they are but since I adore chicken livers and Portuguese food I'm drooling here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me Amelia- anything Portuguese has me wanting more!

      Delete
  2. This makes my heart glad.

    I would not have liked the hugs, though. The Calvinist is still strong in me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...